ONLINE WELLNESS COURSE (Seminarian Formation only)
- “It is not the actual physical exertion that counts towards one’s progress, nor the nature of the task, but by the spirit of faith with which it is undertaken”-Saint Francis Xavier
- Over the duration of six months you’ll grow in virtue and change in mind, body, and spirit while experiencing physical, emotional, and spiritual changes.
- The online six month curriculum is a course that focuses on the following:
- Nutrition practices
- Monthly workouts
- Prayer assignments
- Unlimited communication access
- Daily check-ins on progress via email
- This class is fit for seminarians who would like to learn healthier habits, lose body fat, maintain weight, grow spiritually, and shift emotionally.
- If you’d like to register your seminary for the FFF Online Wellness Course, please send an email to email@example.com .
- Bring Lindsay to your event, conference, high school, university, seminary or parish as a speaker!
- Some of Lindsay’s speaking topics include:
- Woman: Made In His Image (for adult woman’s conferences)
- Giving Up Everything to Follow Him (for mixed audiences)
- Cultivating a Life of Prayer and Health (for mixed audiences)
- Becoming Something More Through an Active Lifestyle (mixed audiences)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule.
- “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? Therefore, glorify God with your body.” – 1 Corinthians 6:19
- The Wellness Conference is designed to help you have a better understanding of what it means to be fit in mind, body, and spirit. This conference is tailored to suit your group’s needs and is offered in different durations. Regardless of the conference duration, topics covered include exercise, nutrition, mental health, stress, stress management, mindfulness, prayer, dissecting scripture, and goal setting. There will also be various activities throughout the course of the conference for you to apply your own life to the material that is presented. You’ll leave the retreat feeling rejuvenated and eager to conquer what the Lord is asking of you.
- If you’re interested in learning more or would like to schedule a FFF Wellness Conference for your group, please send an email to email@example.com
THE PARISH PROJECT
- “So in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others” -Romans 12:5
Looking to educate your parish on what it means to be a healthy and balanced disciple of Christ? Let us do the work. We will work with you over an extended period of time to organically create and implement a practical wellness movement for your parish based on your parish personality and community life. This approach includes a variety of full functioning initiatives to serve your parishioners. Your parish community will live healthier in mind, body, and spirit while growing in holiness.
This movement includes components of physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and social wellness.
Cost is dependent upon parish needs. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you to discuss options.