ONLINE WELLNESS COURSE
- “It is not the actual physical exertion that counts towards one’s progress, nor the nature of the task, but by the spirit of faith with which it is undertaken”-Saint Francis Xavier
- Open yourself up to a progressive, spirit led lifestyle change that involves understanding and connecting all parts of who you are by shifting your current habits. Over the duration of twelve months you’ll grow in mind, body, and spirit while experiencing internal and external changes.
- The online twelve month curriculum is a course that focuses on the following:
- Nutrition practices
- Monthly workouts
- Prayer and homework assignments
- Unlimited communication access
- Daily check-ins on progress via email
- *This class is fit for anyone who would like to learn healthier habits, lose body fat, maintain weight, grow spiritually, and shift emotionally.
- To bring Lindsay to your event, conference, high school, university, seminary, or parish, email email@example.com
- Some of Lindsay’s speaking topics include:
- Woman: Made In His Image (for adult woman’s conferences)
- Giving Up Everything to Follow Him (for mixed audiences)
- Cultivating a Life of Prayer and Health (for mixed audiences)
- Becoming Something More Through an Active Lifestyle (mixed audiences)
- (more info to come)
- “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? Therefore, glorify God with your body.” – 1 Corinthians 6:19
- The Wellness Conference is designed to help you have a better understanding of what it means to be fit in mind, body, and spirit. This conference is tailored to suit your group’s needs and is offered in different durations. Regardless of the conference duration, topics covered include exercise, nutrition, mental health, stress, stress management, mindfulness, prayer, dissecting scripture, and goal setting. There will also be various activities throughout the course of the conference for you to apply your own life to the material that is presented. You’ll leave the retreat feeling rejuvenated and eager to conquer what the Lord is asking of you.
THE PARISH PROJECT
“So in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others” -Romans 12:5
Looking to educate your parish on what it means to be a healthy and balanced disciple of Christ? Let us do the work. We will work with you over an extended period of time to organically create and implement a practical wellness movement for your parish based on your parish personality and community life. This approach includes a variety of full functioning initiatives to serve your parishioners. Your parish community will live healthier in mind, body, and spirit while growing in holiness.
This movement includes components of physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, and social wellness.
Cost is dependent upon parish needs. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will contact you to discuss options.